Advising during Distance learning
Staff are currently working remote. Inquiries will be answered in the order they are received.
Students needing assistance with course scheduling, holds, advising and major changes can reach advisors by phone or e-mail (office voicemail is being forwarded).
For academic emergencies, please contact Dr. Farr directly at email@example.com or 850-228-6389.
At the Dedman School of Hospitality, students are provided with all of the tools and support necessary for a successful academic experience at Florida State University. We offer a variety of academic services, including:
- Assisting our students in the steps and milestones required to achieve degree completion
- Maintaining records for Dedman School of Hospitality students, related to their undergraduate study
- Serving as the primary liaison between prospective and currents students in the Dedman School and the University Office of Admissions, the Office of the Registrar, and The Dean of Undergraduate Studies
To Make An Appointment
- Log in to my.fsu.edu
- Under myFSU links, click on the "CC" icon (Campus Connect)
- From your Campus Connect homepage, click on the Schedule Advising or Tutoring button
- Choose your academic advisor
- Make sure to confirm your appointment
You can also use the kiosk in Marriott Career Center to schedule an appointment.
ADMISSIONS & ACADEMIC ADVISOR
UCB, 2nd Floor, Room 2205
1PM - 4PM (Monday - Friday)
9AM - 11AM (Tuesday - Friday)
Global Club Management Academic Advisor
Seminole Legacy Golf Club, Rm. 205
8AM - 4PM (Monday - Friday)
1PM - 4PM (Tuesday - Thursday)