The Dedman School of Hospitality Emerging Professional Award honors the outstanding accomplishments of recent graduates. This award recognizes alumni who have graduated within the past ten years, who have shown outstanding professional growth and commitment to the hospitality industry.
The award is presented at the annual Honors & Awards ceremony and dinner in the fall. The 2020 Honors & Awards is set for Thursday, October 29.
The criteria for selection:
- Graduation from the Dedman School of Hospitality within the past ten years
- Outstanding professional accomplishments
- Exceptional promise for future success
- Community involvement and recognition
- Support of the Dedman School of Hospitality and Florida State University
2019 Emerging Professional Award Recipients
Senior Manager, Guest Experience & Mobile Operations
Senior Regional Operations Manager, Greenlight Program