The Dedman School of Hospitality Emerging Professional Award honors the outstanding accomplishments of recent graduates. This award recognizes alumni who have graduated within the past ten years, who have shown outstanding professional growth and commitment to the hospitality industry.
2019 Honors & Awards Dinner
In 2019 we are excited to celebrate our inaugural Emerging Professionals: Dylan Monteiro, Holly Simmons, and Patrick Jabbour. The 2019 Emerging Professional Award will be presented at Dedman's 2019 Honors & Awards Dinner, Oct. 24, 2019, FSU Alumni Center ballroom, 6-8PM. To RSVP & learn more about the event, visit bit.ly/dedmandinner19.
Criteria for Selection
- Graduation from the Dedman School of Hospitality within the past ten years
- Outstanding professional accomplishments
- Exceptional promise for future success
- Community involvement and recognition
- Support of the Dedman School of Hospitality and Florida State University