The Dedman College of Hospitality Emerging Professional Award honors the outstanding accomplishments of recent graduates. This award recognizes alumni who have graduated within the past ten years, who have shown outstanding professional growth and commitment to the hospitality industry.
The award is presented at the annual Honors & Awards ceremony and dinner in the fall. This year, recipients will be honored at the 75th Anniversary Gala on Friday, October 21st.
The Gala will be replacing Dedman's annual Honors & Awards this year only. More information on the Gala will be available soon.
The criteria for selection:
- Graduation from the Dedman College of Hospitality within the past ten years
- Outstanding professional accomplishments
- Exceptional promise for future success
- Community involvement and recognition
- Support of the Dedman College of Hospitality and Florida State University
2021 Emerging Professional Award Recipients
Coral Creek Club
Assistant General Manager
2020 Emerging Professional Award Recipients
Director of Rooms Operations
Westin, New York at Times Square
Assistant Clubhouse Manager
Augusta National Golf Club
Sr. Manager, Programs and Property Deployments (US & Canada)