The Director’s Council is a group of successful FSU alumni who provide feedback to the director and faculty of the Dedman School of Hospitality and help ensure excellence in teaching, research, and service within the hospitality discipline.
Council members contribute time, insight and financial resources. They also help foster opportunities for hospitality students by identifying partnerships for mentoring, networking, and interning between the industry and academic communities.
If you would like to learn more about getting involved, please contact Alishia Piotrowski, director of industry relations, at (850) 644-8245.
- Janine Budzius, ‘86, General Manager, Philadelphia Country Club
- Chris Burr, ‘82, Director, Nontraditional Development, Dunkin' Brands, Inc.
- Brian Ford, '89, Chief Operating Officer, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Jay Johnson, '87, Region President, Republic National Distributing Company
- Jim Riscigno, '66, Chief Executive Officer, ClubSpecialists International
- John Rivers, '89, Founder/Chief Executive Officer, 4 Rivers Smokehouse
- Andrew Rubinacci, '91, Senior VP, Revenue & Distribution, Omni Hotels & Resorts